We ♥ turquoise!
We ♥ turquoise!
An approximation of value of your turquoise costs you only $35.00 PER ITEM.
- We offer this service for walk-in clients & over the Internet!
- Just e-mail: (A) detailed digital photographs of your piece(s) showing close-up shots of the front and back and any other helpful angles. e-mail: email@example.com. (B) measurements of piece (i.e. length of necklace, etc.) (C) weight of the piece (in grams or ounces)
- I accept paypal payment for this service through my paypal account – which is firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Approximations of value usually take from 3 to 5 business days, depending on the amount of research required and my immediate work load.
*This service is NOT a formal written appraisal, but is an estimate of value based on 25 years of experience and continuing education through visiting other dealers and their shops, Indian jewelry shows, as well as local and national Indian Markets. We also utilize paid subscription internet websites for the latest information.
Comprehensive written appraisals are also available for insurance coverage or any other reason, as we are appraisers who are qualified and experienced at writing professional appraisal reports. Contact us for additional information (520) 326-3070 or visit American Heirloom Appraisers.com.
- We have created turquoise jewelry ourselves! We have been guests at the Royston mining district and personally mined turquoise. We have also been guests of Freeport McMoran at the Bisbee turquoise tailing piles. We cut turquoise from the rough stone, shape turquoise for jewelry, and silversmith the finished product.
- Our 25 years of experience of buying, selling, and evaluating turquoise jewelry is our foundation for your accurate verbal approximation of value.
- We regularly attend Native American Indian jewelry shows including the Santa Fe Indian Market each August, Tucson Gem and Mineral Show, and other local and regional Native American Indian jewelry Shows.
- We regularly perform approximations of value, either as a walk-in service or internet e-mail correspondence.
Feedback from a recent internet client (8/17/2015):
I want to thank you for the wonderfully detailed appraisal of my squash blossom necklace – right down to the details of the maker of the piece. Incredible work! I am astounded!
All the best,
Feedback from a recent internet client (3/1/2016):
that is good news and as always you are great at both providing little tutoring and presenting a simple evaluation in a way that makes sense and is useful. Much appreciated, have a great day!! Jeff R.
Turquoise Cabochon 1990 – 2017 © Schannep Ventures L.L.C. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED
708total visits,1visits today