- First of all, Turquoise Mountain is in the copper rich Mineral Park Mining District in Mohave County, Arizona. Likewise, it is just West of Kingman, Arizona.
- Secondly, it is a complex turquoise with multiple colors.
- Thirdly, These turquoise cabochons are stabilized by Colbaugh Processing stabilize these turquoise cabochons. Consequently, Mr. Colbaugh is owner of the Kingman Turquoise Mine. Also these stones have Devcon © backing. Moreover, they are ready for your next project.
- Furthermore, they are for ale at $1.50/carat. Most notably, they are on a business card for size comparison).
- Also, please contact us for payment and shipping instructions,
- Finally, these are examples of what we sell. Most noteworthy, these examples may or may not still be available.
Click on any picture for a magnified view ↑ ↑ ↑
Turquoise Cabochon 1990 – 2021 © Schannep Ventures L.L.C. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED